Skip to main content

Quick Bruschetta


Bread and Cheese are those staples that never go wrong when it comes to satisfying quick snack cravings. Today I do have one of such recipes to share which does not only count as a quick snack but also makes an 'on the go' house party constant.

This is how you make it:

1. Preheat your oven to 200°c for 5 mins. Apply some butter on a French Loaf (any bread would do but a French Loaf cut into diagonal long pieces makes for perfect Bruschetta)

2. Spread the slices onto a baking tray and bake for good 4 to 5 mins. 


3. Then apply the tomato mixture onto the loaf slices.
To make this, heat some oil in a cooking pan, add some Mustard, Cumin seeds, Ginger-Garlic chopped finely, Green chillies and finely chopped Onion.
Once Onion turns pink, add finely chopped Tomatoes and sprinkle some Salt.
In two to three minutes, Tomatoes would turn soft and mushy. Then add some Red Chilli powder, Tomato Ketchup and dark Soy sauce.
Lastly top it up with some black pepper.


4. Spread the slices onto the baking tray again and sprinkle processed cheese in adequate quantity. 


5. Then bake these Bruschettas for about 5to 6 minutes on 180° C and the task is done! 

6. Lastly sprinkle some coriander and Oregano on top.. And Quick Bruschetta is ready to be served! 


This one is quick, simple and easy on the time factor as all these ingredients are always easily available in the kitchen. It surely is worth a try! 




Comments

Manoj Bhatia said…
Looks very yummy... Nicely elaborated about the preparation. Good job SD 👍.
Unknown said…
Look tempting..thank you for sharing SD..will surely try

Rk said…
Easy but tempeting receipe .. thank for sharing.
Anonymous said…
Yummm.....would try sometime... 😋
Laveena Bathija said…
Good job SD ... looks yummmm.... makes me want try right away

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Banana Cupcakes!

Hi Guys, Welcome to “My Food Story”.. “First blog today! Whoa .. wait a minute! Is it really happening?” I was talking to my inner self while writing this one. Writing a blog is a bit overwhelming for me because it is something that I always wanted to do; but somehow never had that much courage to actually go for it. And today, here I am presenting my very first blog, n that’s a “Dream come true” for me. So, I invite you all to be a part of my journey and lets create some yum n  healthy food memories along the way. Since I have chosen my birthday to publish my first blog, what a better way to celebrate than with baking a cake, right? So the recipe had to be of a cake! Rather cupcakes!  For my special day and the first blog, I thought why not to give my Simple Chocolate Cupcakes a "healthy twist".  So here's the recipe of "Choco Banana Cupcakes" for you. This one is  definitely a show stopper and I hop...

Spiced Guava Sparkle

Hey guys! Writing a blog after long time today and I am so excited to be back! Since it's Summer, I have a super simple summer-party drink recipe to share with you.. and I have named it "Spiced Guava Sparkle!" It's a Non-Alcoholic mocktail made with fruit crush and topped with soda water. Super easy to make with absolute no prep as such but it's so tempting and totally appealing to eyes to rock your summer parties. So here we go! To make this 'Guava Sparkle' you will need: - Guava Crush (I have used Mala's Guava Crush ) - Soda water (Here I have used Sprite! ) - A pinch of Roasted Cumin Powder - A Good pinch of Black Salt - Red Chilli Powder (Optional) - 2 Tsp of Salt - A wedge of Lemon - Some Ice Cubes. - Some fresh Mint Leaves (Optional) And this is how to make it: - First things first! Take the jar/glasses in which you wish to serve this mocktail. Keep it in refrigerator for a while as you start with the prep. - Take a ...

Classic Tomato Soup!

Hey folks, I am sure you will like this nourishing and hearty Tomato Soup recipe and yet it's super easy to whip up. Let's get started. Ingredients  (For 6 wholesome servings) Tomatoes : 1 kg ( Roughly cut)   Onions : 3 Medium sized ( Roughly cut ) Cumin : 1 tsp Black Pepper Corns : 1 tsp Cloves of Garlic : 7 to 8  Dried Red Chillies : 2  Red Chilli Powder : 1 tsp (Optional) Some Hot water and Salt for seasoning Procedure: Step 1:  In a pressure cooker, heat some Ghee. I prefer homemade Ghee. Once heated add Cumin, Black Pepper Corns, Dried Red Chillies and Garlic cloves. S auté  for a while. Step 2: Then a dd Onions and Tomatoes & Mix well. Now season it with some Salt and finally add some hot water as we need to pressure cook this mixture of "Tomatoee" goodness. Step 3: With 3 to 4 whistles on a medium-high heat, the Tomato mix must get blanched properly. Once done let it come to room temperature to be able to work upon it further. Step 4: Once cool...